Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The gifts I made.......

First of all what I sent to Maria in the SSCS




the ornament



and table runner

*************************

Then for the lovely Sarah in Fee's Advent swap.............



a hexagon table topper


with a Red Brolly stitchery in the centre.

This was fun piecing by hand and then hand quilting. I only used the machine for the backing

*************************


Then this gift for the delightful Chookyblue in our FIS Swap

a backpack.

This was a great design to make - might be doing a few more in different colours. - Best stock up on "D" rings first - who would have thought that they were so hard to find in the right size


DE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you DE for the lovely SSCS gift! Happy new year to you and your family. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. all beautiful gifts De and I just love my backpack......thanks very much I just need to pull it out and use it now I will do very soon...........

    ReplyDelete