Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FRIENDS Swap Gifts

These are the goodies I sent off to Michele in the FRIENDS Swap 2012 hosted by Khris




F - Flowers of Friendship Wall Hanging
R - Redwork Kit
I - I-Pad cover
E - Eclairs and Embroidery Floss
N - Needlecase - a ladybird one
D - "Dressed" Dolly Pegs and Doily
S - Scarf

It has been a bundle of fun and along the way I have made a new blogging friend who I will hopefully get to meet one day. Thank you Khris for hosting a great swap and thank you Michele for being a great swap buddy.

 DE

3 comments:

  1. Awesome goodies there De...well done...thanks for being a good swapper...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greaqt ideas you came up with for this swap, De! Michele is obviously very happy judging from her post! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great use of letters De. Love your photos too :)

    ReplyDelete