Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Retreat Day Two

it was birthday day today for the lovely Cheryl.

After a bit of stitching in the morning (I was quilting In My Garden), we ventured out for some yummy lunch at the Warwick Garden Centre.

After lunch and a wander through the shops  we were back "home" and straight back into the stitching. I finished off my quilting and attached the binding so I am very close to a finish on this one.

The lovely Glennis (owner of Glenrose) popped over with nibbles for the evening.

Then I started working on a paper pieced mini ... this was a challenge with some very tiny pieces .. but I made it to the end and am quite pleased with how it turned out. Now just to frame it.

On a side note Chooky aren't you proud of me? Two blog posts in two days!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely sewing. looks like a lovely place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work - two posts - think we have to give you 10/10 so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your on fire De............yes it is wonderful to see another post.................tell Cheryl Happy Birthday..........and that food looks delicious...........have fun..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having the worst time .... Not .... Love the project 💗💖💓

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so good to see you girls having such a lovely time,boy De I love your block,well done xx

    ReplyDelete